Tuesday 8 November 2016

GD at CASology

Hello!

I had the huge good fortune to have my card selected over at CASology last week (thank you!) so I get to have fun playing along as guest designer this week :)   This week the cue card:



This one really had me stumped and I rifled through my stamps for ages...unearthing quite a few that I had forgotten about along the way!  Ultimately though the cue card made me think of friendship and the way that you can achieve so much more together than by yourself and this is what I came up with:


 

I simply masked and stamped the fun Paper Smooches characters and coloured them with pencils.  A sweet sentiment from Mama Elephant completes a very simple one layer card!

I am always inspired by the fabulous designs from the DT over at CASology so am going to head over there to see what they came up with this week.  I hope you have fun with the cue card.....it certainly got me thinking :)

Sarah x


8 comments:

  1. Terrific card, Sarah! Love these cuties paired with such a great sentiment! Congratulations on Guest Designing at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one adorable tag. Love the direction you took with our cue word, and your coloring is outstanding. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being Gueat DT! I'm still smiling while typing this; you nailed this challenge is such a big way!! The card is cute, absolutely CAS and that sentiment is so to the point! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win, and on your Guest DT spot, Sarah! This is such a fun card! Beautiful coloring, and I adore the sentiment! Love your CAS design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sarah ! I love your card, it is so funny ! Very beautiful colouring and this sentiment is great ! Very CAS card as usual ! Thanks for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those images are so cute, Sarah, and the sentiment perfect to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the win and the guest design gig, Sarah! Well-deserved! Your adorable "team" is perfect for the challenge and the words are so true! I love that you chose to use a dog and a cat, who are stereotyped as enemies! Great message!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this Sarah! Perfect focal image on the sweet spot of the card! I think our little group of honeys is like a small gang too! ;-)! The use of coloured pencils really appeals to me too. I have some prismas on my Christmas list. Fingers crossed! So awesome to have you join us as a GD this week! It is always a such pleasure to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete