Friday 27 May 2016

Uniko Challenge Reminder

Hello!

We currently have a challenge at Uniko where we are focusing on masculine cards with an optional twist of Father's Day.  Here is my reminder card:


It is a really simple design that I made for my youngest when he finished his exams!  I die cut a star and put some patterned paper behind it and combined with one of my favourite Uniko sentiments from All Occasion Sentiments #2.  A few enamel dots finish the card.

I love this crisp colour combo which is one that I think works well for male cards.

You have until 10 June to play along with us at Uniko.  The DT have more inspiration for you over at Uniko and you can check out the prizes while you are there too!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Definitely awesome! Love how the star aperture echoes the star on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab, CAS design and defo AWESOME! So simple yet so classy! Wish I had your neat ideas. Have a great weekend. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wonderful striped paper behind the star cut is awesome too, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete