Wednesday 25 February 2015

Little Cutie

Hello!

I hope the week is treating you well :)  I managed to find enough time last night to make a card for the joint SSS and Lawn Fawn Flickr Challenge to use kraft.  I don't have many Lawn Fawn stamps but I do love this cute Monster Mash set:



I coloured this little cutie with my Chameleon Pens and combined them with a sentiment and star stencil from Simon Says Stamps. 

I will also link up with the current challenge at CASology where the cue card is 'mini' as my card features this cute mini monster and at the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

I hope you like it :)

Thanks, as ever, for stopping by!

Sarah x

12 comments:

  1. I really like this card with those little stars around the cute monster!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah, this card is absolutely adorable! I love how you colored the little monster and the stars are so fun! Definitely made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a little cutie! Just love this adorable card, Sarah! Thank you for playing in the SSS co-challenge with Lawn Fawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah!! I love your card totally!! Your tiny monster is incredible. I love the colors you used. Awesome job. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab sublte colouring and he is a cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about a little cutie and really love those colours against the kraft CS, gorgeous pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable card Sarah, fabulous design and colour combo with such a cute image!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card, Sarah! Nice colouring and layout, love kraft-lilac combo! Thank you for commenting my card :) Ksenija

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Sarah ... this beautifully shaded little monster is just adorable! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good and such a fun card!!! Love the kraft with the purple background and those lovely white accents!! Very fun card and excellently styled!!!
    Taunya Butler
    daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! Your card absolutely made me smile, Sarha! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week! Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete