Sunday 14 September 2014

Pyjama Party at Waltzingmouse Stamps

Hello!

It is time for a pyjama party at Waltzingmouse Stamps:



There are a fun range of challenges open for 24 hours.  I have never played along before but as I am trying to build up my stock of Christmas cards and I LOVE my Waltzingmouse Christmas stamps it seemed like a good time :)

Here is my card for Challenge #3 - Old Pyjamas to use an old Christmas set.

 
I stamped an ornament from the 2011 Holiday Ornaments set and gold embossed the sentiment from Vintage Ornaments.  Gold ink on a wooden snowflake embellishment and a bit of kraft card to finish.  I stamped a Nordic style stamp from Inky Doodles in pale grey in the background.


I do have some other cards to link up but have run out of light to get a decent photo tonight so will post them tomorrow.  I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else links up!

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornament, Sarah (almost used this stamp!). Love the sweet grey snowflakes in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design with the off set panels Sarah! Your bright ornament and corner snowflake stampings are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Sarah! Fabby to have you playing along! I love the big red ornament front and centre! the pale grey is the perfect compliment! thank you for playing along with us at WMS and good luck in the prize drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An old stamp set for a vintage looking ornament. This is wonderful, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That red ornament is beautiful taking center stage, and so cool that you stamped the background paper too! They work together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely - I like the Nordic Christmas feel. The subtle grey pattern really sets of the lovely red ornament. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you layered your card panels and really love this ornament! Beautiful color combo, too! Another stunning card, Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete